Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My hubby is Great!!

I wish I had a picture of before and after to share with everyone. Yesterday when I left home my bedroom was a shambles. There is wayyyyy tooooo much furniture in a wayyyy toooo small of a space. I have hated our bedroom since we moved in almost 2 years ago. When I got home from work yesterday ( a very long day...it is finals week and I have a teacher out that I am having to completly cover for and do my job) I found that my bedroom had been transformed. No more was there total chaos and clutter everywhere. Gone were the piles of clothes and book and junk. Not a speck of dust could be found on the ceiling fan, baseboards or Tory's desk. It was just like being on HGTV....no really it was that great. My husband cleaned and arranged and removed so much that it looked like a new room. I cannot tell you how grateful I am that he cared enough to do this.

2 comments:

George said...

NEXT!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my...I don't think "W" would have a clue what to do! LOL Wow, that is awesome!